Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Gratitude Dance

A couple of Victoria university students calling themselves the GratiDudes made a cute video. Check it out. It's the Gratitude Dance and it makes me laugh...and dance. Something very infectious about the bouncy music and all ages of people doing a kind of funky chicken dance. Harry and I tried dancing to it and it felt great. It's fun to see Victoria locations in the bacground too. But most of all I love their message.

Getting up in the morning and thinking of everything there is to be grateful for. A good idea although it could take all day to list them all. Unless we're talking about huge themes like love, beauty, family.... Those ones are easy and it's a good thing to do.

But last night while cooking dinner I found myself feeling gratitude for colourful vegetables and I found I was immersed in making my stir fry in quite a new way.



What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments.