Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Callie's fourth Christmas


This photo shows my niece Callie at age four in a quiet moment with her mom.  It was taken three years ago on Christmas morning at our house. Callie's seven now and we've missed seeing her at Christmas for the past two years as we were spending that time in Mexico.  We're so looking forward to a family Christmas this year with a tree and presents and a big turkey dinner.  Today's prompt on Nine Muses Musing is family--and family is what makes it special, of course.  But most of all I love the excitement and magic this season brings for the children.  Visit Nine Muses Musing today for more images of family at Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwww... so sweet !

    Your not in Mexico with the sun and warm weather
    BUT...
    now you have the warmth of the Family with the cutest sweetpea in the world. Christmas is indeed magical with children. And a fabulous dinner can't hurt ! with the Oh My Goodness Cake from yesterday !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Parsnip,
    You're right about it all. I was wondering what to make for desert but somehow hadn't thought about the cake. I think I'll go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's absolutely gorgeous!
    I hope you have a lovely Christmas together.
    And thank you for sharing with the muses.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet post...kids are so intense. Here's the definite upside to staying home at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful image! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your time with family. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. my grandad used to tell me that everyhting begins with work. work of all sorts. the work of family is the most precious thing i know. enjoy every moment joanna!! steven

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.