Thursday, December 23, 2010

Snowflake


Living here on the west coast we don't see much in the way of snowflakes.  And when it does snow we're in such shock that we can't do much except whine and turn the heat up.  So today's "snowflake" prompt leaves me no option but to photograph plastic snowflakes hanging on my Christmas tree.  I know it's tacky but this one looks quite sparkly, I think.  It's the closest we'll get to snowflakes this week as the forecast is for rain, rain and more rain.

If you'd like to see other takes on the snowflake theme, head on over to Nine Muses Musing today.

6 comments:

  1. Your image is beautiful love the colors. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't seen many snowflakes out this way either... lots of rain tho.. I'm counting days to summer now. all the Best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some times the "tacky" ones are the best . I have some white ones that looked so fabulous on the tree but in your hand not so much.

    Wonderful photo.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. A credit to your photographer's 'eye' and imagination that you can make plastic look like crystal. I love all the colors and depth.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.