Sunday, October 23, 2011

Take time for beauty


An absolutely stunning video came my way the other day.  I was mesmerized by the dancing flowers that appear with time lapse photography.  To think that this beauty has been hidden from us simply because we live at a much faster pace.   This video shows flowers opening before your eyes and each has its own personality that manifests through its movement.  Take a few moments to discover the life of flowers here.

How lucky we are live now when through the internet we can discover beauty like this.

3 comments:

  1. every day - somewhere i open my eyes wider. steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was gorgeous! My favorite part was the purple pansies, waking up, stretching and yawning. That was priceless.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.