Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nine image frame

Does anyone know how to create a nine image frame box to post multiple images like this?

x        x        x

x        x        x

x        x        x


Or even like this?


X           X


X            X


You know, the way that the followers show on some sidebars, in little squares bunched together.

I have some flower shots that I'd like to present in this format on my blog and I can't find out how to do it.  Is there something I can download to help me?  By the way, I don't know how to work with scripts.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could help. It would be fun to do this sometimes. Maybe Google help? Or Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I haven't tried making a mosaic, I've read on other blogs that the sites to use are (if you don't do it in Photoshop):

    1) picnic.com
    2) bighugelabs.com
    3) photoscape.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.