Monday, January 9, 2012

Photography class

I've just begun a journey with my camera to find my photographic eye.  I'm taking an online photography course at Kat Eye View.  Part of the course involves creating a photo journal blog and mine is now up and running.  You're welcome to visit if you'd like.  I will be using it to muse about topics raised in the class and of course posting the odd photo too.  You can find it here.

Happily I found a few photos on my laptop that didn't get obliterated when I lost my main photo archives so I was able to post them on my photo  journal blog.  I really like this one.


Hopefully my journeys with my camera will create more images that bring me pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. Purity with a bit of yellow! I visit Kat's blog sometimes. Hope you enjoy the course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful photo. I just want to reach in and touch the petals. So crisp and clear, I can't wait to see more what you will be studying and posting.
    I will be sure to stop by photo journal blog.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those petals are amazing! I'm not sure which I like better: the simplicity of the petals or the complex structure inside. Wonderful contrast!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.