Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reflection and opportunity

As this new year begins I am taking time for reflection.  Looking back on the past year(s) and revisiting who I've been and what I've done.   I know I'm not alone in this. The arc of the year has come full circle and after the celebrating of the holidays the new year brings the belief of a possible new beginning.  I feel a renewal of hope for our world and I want to find opportunities to make positive changes.  

I'm not one for resolutions, but I've decided on an open-ended one.  My goal for 2012 is to make each day an opportunity to be the best I can be.

3 comments:

  1. Amen to that resolution. Aren't we lucky to have this opportunity for reinvention every twelve months?
    All the best for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good resolution for all of us, Joanna. I just came by to wish you many good things in 2012. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great non-resolution....
    I sorta make a similar one. To have hope and to realize each day is a gift... and I know if anyone can you will use each day.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.