Thursday, September 13, 2012

Email and internet issues

It's become apparent that my telus email address is incompatible with European internet so I have set up a new account. To reach us while we are on our trip, please address emails to joannapettit123@gmail.com and that way I will be able to reply.



Tonight the wireless at our hotel is down although nobody can explain why. It has been blamed upon this afternoon's thunderstorm, but who knows? I am sending this from a local restaurant where we are having a delicious dinner. And I am hoping things improve tomorrow so I can post some photos of today's walking tour of the old part of Rome.




1 comment:

  1. Interesting post!! Thanks for sharing with us. I think in hotels and restaurants they must try to high quality internet provider products for their customers.
    itach gc-100

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.