Thursday, December 20, 2012

Simple seasonal decorating.


Here's what I made the other day from twigs in my yard and a bit of raffia and an old tree decoration.  I saw this in a magazine and since we have thousands of twigs being blown off the cedar trees it's a natural.  I think it would look nicer with a handmade decoration like a wooden star maybe or even a pinecone for a truly rustic look.  But this little snowman caught my eye so he's come down from the tree to be featured on the front porch.

These could be made in any size, depending on the size of twigs available.  I may make some more tiny ones to decorate gifts.  So nice to have time to do a little seasonal decorating with stuff that's lying around.  Son Jamie's home for the holidays and everything is slowing down.

Holiday greetings to all.

2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments.