Saturday, January 25, 2014

Fog on the hill

Last night we said goodnight to the starry sky; this morning we awoke to find ourselves in the middle of a fog bank.


 I love the way the trees appear out of the mist ahead of us as we walk.


 And the fences around the tennis court just fade away....





The fog didn't stop us from playing with Geordie.  And can you see another fellow walking his dog in the background on the photo above right?



The funny thing is that my friend Laura who lives on the other side of this little peninsula has spent the morning in bright sunlight. Just now at 1:00 pm it's starting to lift here.  I find it beautiful but somewhat stifling.

4 comments:

  1. I so miss the fog I use to love when I lived in Laguna Beach.
    Your photos are lovely.
    Will you have to come up with a new name for your blog when you move ?
    Daughter moving this weekend exhaustion is not setting in.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOW settling in... must check better

      Delete
    2. Glad her move went well. I've been thinking that I might change the name of the blog. It's still foggy here today and it looks like it might not lift at all! One day is nice but several in a row become quite depressing.

      Delete
  2. It does look mysterious in these shots.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.