Saturday, March 14, 2015

Another protest

I guess I'm fully back at home now. We marched in another protest today in downtown Victoria. Harry and I joined tens of thousands of people all over Canada who peacefully demonstrated today against the federal government's evil secret police legislation, Bill C-51.

Yet again we are aghast at the actions of the Conservatives who will stop at nothing to silence the voices of opponents.

One poster said:  If you're not appalled by Bill C-51, you're not paying attention.



If you want to know more about it, take a look at this one and a half minute video by clicking here: video

Fortunately this morning's rain ended in time for a good turnout. Here are a few photos to give the flavour of the rally.  People of all ages and walks of life were there and I'm happy to see that there were rallies all across the country working hard to keep Canada a free, inclusive and democratic nation.



3 comments:

  1. I am disgusted, horrified, and appalled at the legislation, but not surprised- everything this government has ever done points to it. I'm a conservative who can't vote Conservative, and at this rate never will, and the vindictive lunatic in the PMO office is the biggest reason why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. William, I am interested to hear your comment that you can't vote Conservative because of Mr. Harper. I hope you will make your vote count in the upcoming election and vote for whichever candidate has the best chance of defeating a conservative incumbent. We need to get these goons out before our country goes down the drain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like America. The political correct is destroying us.
    I am a Conservative but if I say that people look at you like you have Ebola..
    I love that you hit the ground running after your vacation.
    You go girlfriend.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.