Friday, May 8, 2015

The back garden a year later


Here's what our water feature is looking like now. It's almost as if it's been there forever. We are really pleased with it. The trees and plants are getting established and we have the whole summer to look forward to. 

This is one of the places we can sit. It gets very hot in July and August so then we'll be moving to the upper deck.
Just recently I added a chandelier to the outdoor porch ceiling. My plan is to find a lovely table that seats six so we can dine beneath it. This part is still in progress as there's some rot in the floorboards that Harry is fixing. 



I'll post more photos as the season progresses.

Meanwhile, here's a little teaser from a photo walk today at Outerbridge Park. We became fascinated with the water lilies and the reflections. More to come.



3 comments:

  1. Oh Thank You I was wondering how it was turning out.
    It is very beautiful yard. I can't wait to see more.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pleasant place to sit awhile!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments.